This kind aerobatic fitness is called Parkour, slang French for obstacle course.
At it’s center, the discipline of parkour is about crushing self-doubt by learning how to focus on improvement, by challenging yourself to be better than you are, by connecting with other people in similar mindsets that want nothing more than your success.
The rewards of training parkour are immense:
- Improved physical health thanks to a high level of movement and activity
- Massive amounts of body control: agility, balance, and power
- Mental strength through problem solving, repetition, and increased confidence
- Self-respect from accomplishing the seemingly impossible and “superhuman”
- Be a part of the community of incredibly supportive, fun, and respectful people: friendship with other traceurs!
Finish the article at: http://americanparkour.com/getting-started/